Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone know who might be the arbitrator?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

On Your Six

If it goes to arbitration at SWA/AT, anyone know who will do it? Would it be a group of them? What is his/her record? Not saying it is a certainty that arbitration will happen, but in case it does, who may be involved? Popcorn is ready! Godspeed to everyone involved.

OYS

Last edited:
Lady, you are making a fool of yourself. Go read the ATNALPA updates your union has been sending you. The answer is in there.

Say what? I said IF this goes that way. I thought some said Eichen (Sp?) might be assisting in mediation initially? Can someone confirm that? Was that the same guy nicknamed "the hammer?". If someone knows any info on who MIGHT be doing this IF it happens, please pass it along. Godspeed!

OYS

Your union, AirTran ALPA sent you the informational email months ago. Better check your email.

Dana Eischen is the chairman of the arbitration panel, and also the mediator. Larry Holden and Josh Javits are the other two arbitrators. It's a three member arbitration panel, just like DAL/NWA.

PCL,

"We Are ALPA"

Hows that working out for you?

Dana Eischen is the chairman of the arbitration panel, and also the mediator. Larry Holden and Josh Javits are the other two arbitrators. It's a three member arbitration panel, just like DAL/NWA.

Thanks PCL. Did Eischen recently do the Colgan arbitration? What about the other two? I hope one of those guys isn't "the hammer."

OYS

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back