Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BCpilot81

ummmm........
Looking to move out that direction, and trying to do my best to find a job. Does anyone know of opennings in the Denver or Colorado Springs area? I appreciate any input.

Approx. 3000 TT
1400 Turbine
1700 multi

Flight Options has a managed aircraft in APA.
If you go to their web site you can see the job.

Citation X

Captain 120K
FO 85K

Here are a few....

Mayo Aviation - 135 operator
International Jet - " "
X-Jet - 135 and management
Mountain Aviation - 135 operator
Airmax - 91 management
Key Lime Air

Lots of corporate operators.

Not sure of any openings, have to knock on some doors.

International jet never stops hiring lear first officers but they dont pay sheet. Key lime never stops hiring but they crash their ugly airplanes all the time, do an ntsb search. certain gigs at x-jet would be really nice, very wide range of airplanes, some part 135, some just 91, difficult to get in the door there i think. dont know about any of the others.

Mayo seems like a great company, but IMO the pay leaves a bit to be desired. Last I checked you have to start in the King Air- on alert 5 or whatever. You can advance to the right seat in whatever comes open- which I didn't like. I think there should be a fair progression based on tenure. If I was sitting flying left seat in the lear 35 and a right seat in the Challenger opened up and got filled by newer guy coming out of the King Air... I'd be pissed. Also, like I said the pay was ho-hum (but better than the 22K I-jet offered me to fly right seat in the Lear with 1000+ hours in type!)

Check 'em out though. They were the only ones there last year that I even considered. BTW, Key Lime was saying 35K for left seat in the metro.

Also, like I said the pay was ho-hum (but better than the 22K I-jet offered me to fly right seat in the Lear with 1000+ hours in type!)

Not that it is what it should be, but ijet is now at least 27 k the first year, and you will either upgrade or not be there the second.

That's not too bad. If it gets you where you want to be and you can handle whatever the on-call arrangement is it could certainly be worth getting your foot in the door in that job market. I actually really liked everyone I met there and they have a very nice facility.

They still managing some aircraft too? I understand getting a slot on a managed bird is a much better deal there... if you're in the right place at the right time.

Latest resources

Back