• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

anyone heard of Rhino Air out of GSP?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perhaps you should take the old, good, and oft repeated advice to move the f*ck on and get over it.

What a freaking loser you are.

Who is the current CP at SatsAir. I'd like to call and ask him what I can do to be competitive for their company. I'm active-duty USAF support officer that will be retiring in a few years. I'm a current PPL. Of course, I'll need the rest of my tickets. What else do I need? Thanks for your help.

-LAFF

Climbmaggot

quote: hunting for stuff that's 1 1/2 years old, G-spot you reached a new low.

yep, that's what i thought. why did he bring this up? a weakbut oh so obvious attempt at somehow arguing his case about being canned from that job.

the reality is this other guy's excellent advice doesn't change the fact he was fired. some people cannot get over rejection. G-force, you have to move on.
I think you have reached a new low in your flying career and are acting out like a little baby.If you can't find a flying job maybe you should not be such a jerk and take it out on your fellow pilots.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
Don't worry!!!!!!!!!!

Who is the current CP at SatsAir. I'd like to call and ask him what I can do to be competitive for their company. I'm active-duty USAF support officer that will be retiring in a few years. I'm a current PPL. Of course, I'll need the rest of my tickets. What else do I need? Thanks for your help.

-LAFF

At this point I just wouldn't worry about it!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

Latest resources

Back