• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone going surfing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hurricane? Please. That thing will be nothing more than a tropical depression by the time it reaches the U.S. coast. I won't be going surfing, becuase I don't live near an ocean.

Hurricane? Please. That thing will be nothing more than a tropical depression by the time it reaches the U.S. coast. I won't be going surfing, becuase I don't live near an ocean.

Yeah, but who cares about it when it hits the coast (Obviously the local residents) but I was talking about surf wise. The further and longer it stays out at sea the better!

Delray was head high to double over head yesterday (Tues 9-17-03.) I wasn't personally there but a reliable source of a friend told me as well as surfline. He said there were these telephoto photographers all over the beach. People were getting tubed left and right. The same friend also said he caught the best wave of his life yesterday. But hey he says that all the time. Supposed to get real big here in Florida tomorrow (good-epic conditions. So as the old saying goes don't get fired unless its firing! Have fun and be safe.

Ohh and did anyone hear about the riddle student that got bit by a shark in Daytona on Sunday? Right through the calf mussel. At least he is going to keep the leg.

Shaka!

I went surfing at Deerfield Beach when the waves were 4 to 5. The longest ride you could get was 50 feet and you have to wait about 30 minutes for a good wave. I then flew to HNL and spent the night on Waikiki Beach. I just sat there with a 14.0 hour layover and lusted after those beautiful waves. I acutally fell asleep in front of a palm tree on the beach in front of Duke's. Very tired pilots and Duke's, they fit together nicely.

Latest resources

Back