Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone else getting paid on a weird date?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vandal

Mypay says my next check is for the 12th of january instead of the 15th...this normal in the new year or something?

Mypay says my next check is for the 12th of january instead of the 15th...this normal in the new year or something?

Since the 15th is MLK, the money will post on Friday. Maybe they're putting the 'post' date now rather than the 'pay' date.

Love Note

For your future use, AD pay is paid on the Friday/Thursday before a 3-day weekend, while retirement pay is paid on the Monday/Tuesday after a 3-day weekend. Also, the love note comes but once a month, at the beginning.
Cheers
'Props

Thanks props...I know the days they actually pay out, however the LES usually still says the 15th.

mypay isn't even showing my mid-month pay stub yet... WTF?

Maybe you haven't put in enough hours swabbing the deck to earn it. :eek: Check with Dave, I think he's the aficianado on Navy ops these days.

Dave, I'm still anxiously awaiting your Weapons School Paper on CAS. Let me know when you publish it.

Maybe you haven't put in enough hours swabbing the deck to earn it. :eek: Check with Dave, I think he's the aficianado on Navy ops these days.

Dave, I'm still anxiously awaiting your Weapons School Paper on CAS. Let me know when you publish it.

Please help me in refusing to acknowledge Dave.

Please help me in refusing to acknowledge Dave.

Ahh, come on gup! Dave enriches the "entertainment" value on FI 10 fold. I love hearing CAS advice from a guy that hasn't flown an airplane a day in his life, much less a CAS mission. It's all in good fun! :laugh: If only I could see Dave's floppy shoes and red nose, that would complete the picture.

Ahh, come on gup! Dave enriches the "entertainment" value on FI 10 fold. I love hearing CAS advice from a guy that hasn't flown an airplane a day in his life, much less a CAS mission. It's all in good fun! :laugh: If only I could see Dave's floppy shoes and red nose, that would complete the picture.

Would those be..............clown shoes?!?!?

Latest resources

Back