Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone Been Waiting This Long 4 NetJets 2 Call?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
6 months?

Three years ago our company would call the next day offering the job. Now I have heard that it takes up to three weeks. But 6 months? It sounds like you may have fallen though the cracks. I would call, or fire off a nice email to see what's going on. I have heard guys getting the job and then waiting several months for a plane they want, but they were offered the job first. So, as I said, try contacting them.

are you waiting for an interview or for a job offer.. if you are waiting for an interview it could be even longer.. if you are waiting for a job offer.. you probably did not get the job and the letter got lost in the mail

Still waiting

6 months and counting...

7 Months...1 internal recommendation, 4000 total, tons of 121 PIC, Check Airman, etc.

Derinda has updated my resume for me personally, so I know I haven't "fallen through the cracks". I can only guess I'm just not what they want at this very moment and I'll have to wait.

It is hard to stomach it, though, when I hear guys on here with similar quailifications get called weeks after applying.

I won't stop trying, though. NetJets is where I want to be!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back