Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

anybody know the website for this fake airline...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Club ORD FO

a couple years ago I came across a website for a bogus airline, but I cant seem to remember the name of it. It was a fairly complex site with many pages, look quite real at first glance, and it was a bit hooters airline-ish. thats about the best I can describe it. If you've seen it, I'm sure it would have left an impression.

a couple years ago I came across a website for a bogus airline, but I cant seem to remember the name of it. It was a fairly complex site with many pages, look quite real at first glance, and it was a bit hooters airline-ish. thats about the best I can describe it. If you've seen it, I'm sure it would have left an impression.

Legacy Airlines... Now everyone refers to Legacy Airlines as the old guard carriers that have been around but Father Steve Enea was going to take the world by storm by flying B767s out of Utica, NY to destinations around the globe.

Yes, he wears a robe and like little boys.

Ha!

I remember an informational "meeting" where everyone was offered a job just for showing up!

That was some good stuff that dude was smoking.

At least dinner at Dinosaur BBQ after the sales pitch made the trip to SYR worth while.

The guy was a NUT. I was laughing with my buddy afterwards. He actually had pilots working for free in the office! They were high on the kool-aid. But everyone would get their birthday off! That cracked me up.

CQ Air was it! They have promised starting service for years flying J41's. Still nothing and I remember alot of us from ACA think they are just collecting personal info on pilots.

here ya go....

http://flightoptions.com/

lolhttp://www.glightoptions.com

Latest resources

Back