Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody Interviewed with Pinnacle heard anything?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

human

I was just wondering if anybody who has interviewed with pinnacle has heard anything back. If so please indicate the date of the interview and when they called. I interviewed yesterday and still waiting.

We just posted a vacancy for 30-some FO's effective Jan 1st so I imagine new hire classes wil start soon.

human said:
I was just wondering if anybody who has interviewed with pinnacle has heard anything back. If so please indicate the date of the interview and when they called. I interviewed yesterday and still waiting.

Why don't you call the CP and bug him? I think that will really increase your chances. After all, it now is 2 days and counting since you interviewed. They have some nerve...

D**chebag

Oh for Gawd's sake give him/her a break. Pinnacle USED to call you on your flight home to offer you the job. So in the GOOD OLD days if you hadn't heard by the following day that wasn't a good sign.

Of course I imagine Pinnacle has other things on it's mind these days.

I interviewed back in September and everybody that got hired had heard by the time they got to the airport and they mailed my rejection letter at the same time but it took a week to get there.
I hope its different for you, but prepare for the worst

just got back here a few days ago and one guy got an e-mail on his way home from the airport, several others of us hadn't heard anything so just let it play out and we'll hopefully hear soon

2 people at my interview (21 Nov) got the email same day. Im expecting the worst i will probably get the leter.
history has shown no call the day of no job.
best case it is thanksgiving might buy me a few days

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back