Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody heard from JetBlue Aug.5th interview class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyAuburn said:
the wife is about to shoot me!

What a coincedence...I just shot mine!! Could that have an effect on Phase II??

P.S. Just kidding...she divorced me years ago!!!!

Last edited:
Has anybody checked their snail-mailbox? I'm going blue chips here...I'm wearing blue, thinking blue, painted the dog blue...even painted the mailbox blue..........

Guys,

JB wants all interviewees to find out about the interview at about the same time. In the past, the good news email would come Mon or Tues following the interview while bad news would arrive a few days latter via snail mail. Bad news letters were probably mailed on Tues so I would imagine the good news emails will probably go out in the next day or two.

If your references have been contacted consider that good news. We wouldn't waste our time calling your references if you weren't successful during Phase I. If your references haven't been contacted it doesn't necessarily mean bad news, it just means they haven't made it to your file yet. It will happen soon though as we need bodies to fill classes in the near future.

Best of luck to all.

backflip

Thanks Backflip...I guess I'll wait a bit longer before I paint the kids blue...

I'm a little closer to Bluuuuuuuuueee! I'm moving to Phase 2. Got the email! Good luck to all!

Mmmm, that Blue Kool-aid tastes good! Just got my e-mail moving on to Phase II. Good luck to everyone else.

Me too...YYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Best of luck to everybody!!! Hope to see you all in class!!!!

I received my email around noon today. Background search already commenced since USIS called asking for phone numbers. Good luck to all.

Latest resources

Back