Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fulcrum

stranger to the ground
Hey guys just wondering if any resident aliens ( green card holders) have gotten airline ( any part 121 ) jobs since the new rules went in effect late last year ?

also if you or some one you know has been hired what is the waiting time that you have experienced for the DOJ/ FBI check.?

and please do not flame this thread.

Thanks in advance
Fulcrum

Rausda, what is your ethnic background???
Rumor has it the new profile is white, freckled skinned, Brits? Any truth to this?

Tom

Just kidding buddy, have fun in ATL!

I got hired late last year and had no problems. Took them a day to to make the initial response and tell me to get fingerprints. Then it took a week for them to acknowledge receiving the fingerprints, but after that it was only a week to two weeks. for final approval. However, I had previously done a background check 6 months prior when the DOJ was running the show, and that might have been a factor in my unusually short wait.

Good luck.

tom_rob said:
Rausda, what is your ethnic background???
Rumor has it the new profile is white, freckled skinned, Brits? Any truth to this?

Tom

Just kidding buddy, have fun in ATL!

tom_rob, I heard a rumor that you broke the record for cramming an entire airline application into a single business size envelope. A truth to this?

God save the Queen!

Latest resources

Back