• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any luck with Climbto350?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got my present job there also. Been with them for about two years, got several replies over those two years, got my latest job through them.

I consistently follow 13 job sites. The rest seem to be, well for lack of a better term "dead". Climbto350 for the $ offers the best data and responses. I have received a number of calls from the responses submitted.

So far I have refused positions that offer $25K or less. Just my personal valuation. Which is why I am still looking.

Planejobs offers information, but be carefull about joining due to a particular email highlighting one position that happens to fit you. I did this for one position that fit me perfectly only to find the application process was closed a couple of weeks earlier. Their policy? "NO REFUNDS". So, the position selection is not timely, ie. the position that sounds great might be old and the acceptance of resumes' closed. Very often positions offered here can be found on other free sites.

Skyjobs is free but offers solicitation of paid for sites. I have had responses to positions found here, but not to the extent that Climbto350 has.

This information is provided based on my opinion and experience over the last 18 months or so based on an almost dailiy check of positions.

I will be so happy when the right position comes along, because I will get a couple of hours a day of my life back!

Be well and Best of luck in your search!

I agree with the majority, it's a good site, got my current job from climbto350, also had some other calls for interviews from sending out the climbto350 resume before I accepted my current job, I think it's very legit.

My advice is sign up for the year, you'll burn up the 13 bucks a month quick, 50 for a year isn't a bad deal.

There are a lot of FREE sites out there too.

Last edited:
I got my current job from 350, though not a corporate job. This company doesn't have a website so I would not have learned about them without their ad on 350.

Edited - forgot to mention that while I have not received any calls from employers looking at resumes at that site, I did get a call from one of the site admins informing me about a very lucrative float job that I was qualified for. If I didn't have my current job at the time I probably would have applied for the position.

Last edited:
I agree Climb is one of the best, AVCREW seems to be rather jobless lately, but I have received good contract work from Avcrew in the past.
Climb seems to have the newest listings, as soon as I cancel the monthly fee it never fails, a new job pops up that fits me. Zno is right about doing the yearly thing.
My only regret is I should of started a pilot job website a few years ago, and sit back and watch the money come in.

J3

Like Planejobs.com

Got my current job from Planejobs.com plus a bunch of other leads Don't like Climbto350 as they take jobs from other websites. Sent my resume from Climbto350.com and got a response from the company that they did not post the job on Climbto350.com and said they would contact them. Next thing I know the job was gone.........

Znobrdr said:
I consistently follow 13 job sites. The rest seem to be, well for lack of a better term "dead". Climbto350 for the $ offers the best data and responses. I have received a number of calls from the responses submitted.

Any chance you'll share the other 12 with us ???

Thanks
-CaKe

climbto350.com is good, I got one of my earlier jobs off of there, and I've even gotten calls from out of nowhere there b/c I had my resume listed on there. But it looks like you're a former regional airline guy, and lots of corporate operators stay away from airline guys (I know my former boss did). If you have no time in type, they they have to spend $20K or so to train you, and most aren't willing to do that when they can find a former corporate guy that's already trained in their equipment.....regardless of how much total time, jet time, etc. you have. Time it type is the name of the game in corporate aviation. Insurance companies run the business.

Latest resources

Back