Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Known Upcoming G650 Operators? Where do I send my app????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess I am not sure what all the fuss is about, its a nice airplane sure, but I would fly a Cessna 150 for the right salary and the owner would never have to worry about me leaving as long as he treated me right.

I guess I am not sure what all the fuss is about, its a nice airplane sure, but I would fly a Cessna 150 for the right salary and the owner would never have to worry about me leaving as long as he treated me right.
+1. Anyone who goes after a job based on the type of equipment flown is likely one of those people who drives around with foglights on when it's not foggy.

i hate when people say this kind of crap. this job you describe doesn't exist. you might as well say you want to be a super hero.

i hate when people say this kind of crap. this job you describe doesn't exist. you might as well say you want to be a super hero.

:beer:

Exactly. Find me a Cessna that pays 200K, stays mostly domestic, well crewed, great owner/company, great schedule.

You won't. Its going to be a Gxxx/Global etc. and to line ALL those up is fantastic...but fairly rare outside the internet. 99% of jobs have some tradeoffs, one way or another.

Its certainly not going to your average Learjet/Citation/Hawker/pink Cessna150 gig.

:crying:

I'm still looking for my dream job,,, a 135 Fischler Storch operator!

You would be wrong my friend. A close friend of mine got a job on the east coast flying for the owner of a very late advertising firm. The owner has a Cirrus and feels that he always wants another pilot with him when he flies, my friend is fully employed by him (think medical, 401K company matching, company car) and he is paid 140K a year.
When I was hiring a new global driver this year I offered him the job (which starts at 165K) an he turned it down.
Yes while jobs like this are very rare they do exist. My point was that I don't care about equipment, all about QOL. I do fly a global now but if my boss got something different I would still fly for him no matter what, when I was looking for a job I applied at quality departments, I did not care what they were flying, and the job I have now I had to choose between this job and a king air job, the decision was not as easy as many of you might think. (And the king air paid more)

Latest resources

Back