• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any ex-waterskiers out there?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ramos never one up'd me in class and hes a great guy and personal friend..... see ya at the bar RJacobs!!

Stinker

Yeah Ramos never one up'd me either, nor did Stinker! :D Got to admit our class at TSA was probably one of the best ever!

Life is definitely greener on the other side.

Hi!

I was at TSA, got furloughed, and ended up here, at USA Jet. I like this a lot better. The pay is MUCH better, and the commute is easier.

Horizon is the best regional. A lot of TSA FOs have been going to Skywest.

IFL, Cherry Air, Ameristar and Kalitta (Lears and Falcons) are all looking for more pilots. Quick upgrades at all the freight companies.

Good luck!

cliff
YIP

Forget about Ramos...Deport HULAS!!!!

Trans States is what it is... It is never going to be anything else...ever...
But I have never worked for a functional airline...so i wouldn't know...but, I do hear that they exist.

"When God created hell, he made St. Louis, Misery the parlor gates. I had never lived in a worse place in my life."

Amen to that! What a horrible place. Reason enough to leave TSA. So glad to be outta that cesspool. XJT is 1000% better already.

Forget about Ramos...Deport HULAS!!!!

No, no. You have it a little wrong. I thought about that one on the way back to STL from DEN. The sticker I wanted to make was, "Don't blame Ramos... DEPORT HULAS!!!!!!!" It seemed very appropriate at the time. Wait, it still is appropriate! After all, you can not forget Ramos, his name is in every single airplane inside the yoke cap.

Latest resources

Back