Any ex-Skywest at FDX?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Frac Daddy

Any ex-Skywest pilots at FDX? If so, please PM me. I may have a favor to ask you. Thanks.

Last edited:
Guess again...most SkyWest pilots I know aren't even considering FedEx/UPS/SWA...just because they're the only jobs in town doesn't make them great...it just makes them the only ones.

Guess again...most SkyWest pilots I know aren't even considering FedEx/UPS/SWA...just because they're the only jobs in town doesn't make them great...it just makes them the only ones.

You can't deny that FedEx is a great company. Obviously, it is up to the individual to determine if it is a great job.

Again, good luck to Frac-Daddy.

GP

Then they have no ambition whatsoever; who ever aspired to be a career commuter pilot? Or maybe they're just idiots and know they would not pass an interview anywhere else. They should also be considering CAL and JetBlue as well. The friends I still have at Skywest all want the hell out of there. One is even trying Emirates and Cathay.

It used to crack me up when I was there, and I'd bump into those guys in the crew lounge saying "I make 75 grand a year as an RJ captain, why would I ever want to leave?" I'd start laughing loudly every time I heard that.

And yes, I AM Ex-Skywest and now at FedEX. I also know 4 other former Skywest guys here too. You PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
You stud!

You are a stud!! Hope the all nighter flying with some fat boy next to you satisfies you...money's money, and if you're counting on your job to provide "a good income," I can't even get started...

Okay..... Has anyone seen the sour grapes?!! They were in a big bowl right over there earlier today. This isn't the first time, either. Someone ate them all and I WILL FIND OUT WHO DID IT. You guys really pi$$ me off!!!!

You are a stud!! Hope the all nighter flying with some fat boy next to you satisfies you...money's money, and if you're counting on your job to provide "a good income," I can't even get started...

Cool! One more guy not applying to FedEx. Out of the way Sally.

Latest resources

Back