Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any cheap JFK hotels with crew discount?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JFK hotel for crewmembers

Hi,

I've never stayed there, but I hear that the Sunrise Hotel / Inn gives a good crew rate and has a van to pick up and drop you off at JFK.

I don't have their phone #......but I'm sure that you could either do a "google search" on the web or I'm sure that they are in the phone book.

Good luck and "Blue Skies".

the BlueBusDriver

The Double Tree suites does a night for $65 crew rate. Transportation is available there but can be unreliable after about 10pm

Best Western
Sunrise Hotel
"5" Towns

The Best Western is not that bad, the Sunrise & the "5" Towns, well to get some
rest before or after flights.

Like the others, I have not stayed there, but the Sunrise seems to be the choice of many. I think that there is some sort of deal that if you stay 5 nights, the 6th night is free. I don't think that they have to be consecutive, just a free night after you have stayed 5.

Hope this helps.

I strongly suggest the Sunrise, for the following reasons:
1. with tax, about $66 a nite. However, if you stay any five nights, the sixth is free, which makes the effective rate $55.
2. better location. There are good areas to run/walk, lots of food choices within walking distance.
3. van service to both LGA and JFK.
4. the thing essentially exists for crews. They are very accomodating, free breakfast, shuttle will drop you at the mall, etc.
The Ritz Carlton it is not, but if you are looking for a good deal in a safe area of NYC, I think you will find the Sunrise more than acceptable. I have stayed at Five Towns and don't like the area it is located in.

Latest resources

Back