Any calls for a 3rd June SWA class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Montana

I guess if there were one folks would have received a call this week or so. Glad to hear there are two so far in June!!! Now I must go back to chasing a 3yr old and a 1 year old around the house......(oh..anyone have a tip on getting green marker out of carpet??)......For SWA's sake I hope I fly better than I parent....

MT

I think he means 3 classes in June not the date.

KU told me there was a June 8th class in addition to the June 1st class that she called me for. She alluded to there being another June class but wasn't specific about it.

Any word yet on that 3rd SWA class in June?

As of now there is confirmed a 1 June class (thanks SWAPoolie) and a possible 8 June class. By now they might have called some folks for a third class in June.

I'd be surprised if there were any more than 3 classes in one calender month. I believe that would be the first time they would have done that...

Skeet Shooter said:
I'd be surprised if there were any more than 3 classes in one calender month. I believe that would be the first time they would have done that...

It has happened before. For a while they were running a class every 2 weeks, occasionally this results in 3 classes a month.

Good lusk to those waiting.

was called today for the June 8th class ... interviewed 2/7 ... KU said there were still more calls to go out for 6/8 and possibly 1 or 2 more classes in June but nothing definite yet ... hope that helps

Skeet Shooter said:

This january had 4.

Latest resources

Back