Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyin4jsus

Turn it up loud, Captain!
I was curious if any Airline Crewmembers living in Fayetteville, NC? My sister and brother in law are moving there and I'm looking for some info for them.

I was curious if any Airline Crewmembers living in Fayetteville, NC? My sister and brother in law are moving there and I'm looking for some info for them.

Just send me your checking account number and your routing number and I forward them all your information. Thank you.

They're relocating to Fayetteville? How crappy was where they lived before?

Edit: I forgot Fort Bragg is there. That probably explains it!

Last edited:
I don't live there, but I live close by in Southern Pines, NC

Fayet-Nam..... 'nough said. Best Army tatoo deals around though.

I lived there four years, nice town easy to get around, semi-recession proof due to the military presence. One of the most integrated cities in the nation. You drive 15 minutes in any direction and you are in the country. This was all 20 years ago, cost of living was low, housing was very reasonable. If I could have kept my job, I would still be living there.

I grew up there, my folks still live there, so I visit several times a year. It's kind of a dumpy military town, but there are some nice areas around there. Send me a pm if you have any specific questions.

I grew up there, my folks still live there, so I visit several times a year. It's kind of a dumpy military town, but there are some nice areas around there. Send me a pm if you have any specific questions.
As per above there many very nice areas within a 15 minute drive of FAY, very decent housing prices, plus in FAY you will most of the things you would find in RDU without the traffic jams.

Latest resources

Back