• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any advice on landing 91 gig

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jet is jet. And turbine is turbine. Confused? Turbo-prop is usually worthless, but better than a Seminole. Believe me I know it--I have 2200 hours in G-Is and Jetstreams. Time in any business aricraft (even KAs) is better than anything else. It's all in the eye of the beholder. I am glad to help with anymore ?s.

Tailwinds...

Thanks for all the input guys. It is true about the "who you know" and "right place right time".

Maybe one day the aviation stars will align for me (and all of us).

Be persistent. If you know where you want to work, keep showing up and updating your resume and flight times. You can show a level of persistence beyond the resume mailers by showing your face every couple of months. Keep showing intrest without being a pest and you'll get in.

Myself being young I worked at an FBO, Met a lot of corporate flight departments, It's all about networking meeting people who can introduce you to other people etc...

Be the best at what you do. Do that, and you'll have a great reputation. Reputation goes a long way. My old chief from a 135 company I flew for called me up for a Part 91 interview. Thing is I have a great 91 gig right now.. Tough decision.

Point is, no matter what your doing right now do a little extra than the next person. People will recognize this and oportunity will come knocking.

Someone on here mentioned that NetJets pay is comparable to a good corporate outfit. So knowing that NJA is generally 7 on 7 off (and no desk duties), what do some of you folks, who have good/great corporate gigs, think about QOL comparison? Is NetJets just as good as any other corporate gig for QOL?
Thnx

Someone on here mentioned that NetJets pay is comparable to a good corporate outfit. So knowing that NJA is generally 7 on 7 off (and no desk duties), what do some of you folks, who have good/great corporate gigs, think about QOL comparison? Is NetJets just as good as any other corporate gig for QOL?
Thnx

I just heard today from a friend of mine that the new contract that Netjets is going to sign will start their FO's at $65K.

Latest resources

Back