Another Legacy Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Humblepilot

Wondering if the Padre has moved to Penn or if another dreamer is trying his gig.

Frats,
Humble

AIRLINE PILOTS & FLIGHT ATTENDANTS
Positions available. New Low Cost Carrier coming to the Wilkes-Barre/ Scranton/Allentown region. We are looking to hire Captains with 7500 TTL and 1500 hrs. jet and F/O s with 3500 TTL and 500 hrs. jet; preferably 737 typed, with 1st class medical residing in the AVP/ABE area.Also looking for approximately 20 Flight Attendants, experience preferred, but not required.

Please send resume to 570-457-4113 fax or e-mail to [Click here for email]. Or Please come to the Wilkes-Barre /Scranton International Airport to Aviation Technologies, Inc. to fill out an application. 610-457-4113

Padre and Legacy are like a bad dream. They continue to show up no matter what you try to do. If this is the work of Padre, those that are even thinking about getting invovled had better think again. I'm talking from past experience. Take my word for it.

sayagain?

I'm still waiting for my class date at Legacy. I don't understand, I have a letter and everything. BTW this is Sarcasm.

I was being sarcastic about the Padre. I am sure this is someone different. Remember trying to explain to the Padre why the Diesel 9s wouldnt work for SYR-LAS, it finally hit me I was arguing with an unarmed man.

Humble

Who is Padre?

I called the number for s's and g's and got a voice mailbox with no name.

Sounds like aclass act.

Latest resources

Back