Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wmuflyguy

flunky
looking for 1 First Officer that will be dual qualified in a CE-550 (Citation II) and the SA-227(Metroliner). Two additional First Officer positions are available for the SA-227 only.

Applicants MUST BE WILLING TO PAY FOR A PORTION OF INITIAL TRAINING COSTS. We are especially interested in pilots that seek learning experiences through the acceptance of a variety of additional responsibilities. Additional responsibilities may include administrative tasks, working with management on development of new programs, marketing, etc.

CITATION II FIRST OFFICER POSITION:
* Dual qualified First Officer: CE-550 (Citation II)and SA-227 (Metroliner).
* Applicant pays $12,000 for initial training in the Citation II. Company pays for the initial qualification in SA-227 (Metroliner). All future recurrent and upgrade training 100% paid for by the company.
* GUARANTEED SA-227 TYPE RATING AFTER 24 MONTHS NOTE: First Officers commonly upgrade sooner that this based on company needs.
* Starting salary is $24,000
SA-227 FIRST OFFICER (2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE)
* SA-227 First Officer
* Training investment for the initial qualification is $6,500 with all future recurrent and upgrade training 100% paid for by the company.
* GUARANTEED SA-227 TYPE RATING AFTER 24 MONTHS
NOTE: First Officers commonly upgrade sooner that this based on company needs.
* Starting Salary is $21,000
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Commercial MultiEngine Land with Instrument Rating
* Minimum of 1000 hours total time
* 100 Hours of MultiEngine preferred, but not required
CLASS DATES:
Mid to Late June

Yet I am sure they will have more then plenty of people who will apply..

Please send along the initial training fee of $6,000/12,000 along with your application and resume.

wmuflyguy said:
Applicants MUST BE WILLING TO PAY FOR A PORTION OF INITIAL TRAINING COSTS. We are especially interested in pilots that seek learning experiences through the acceptance of a variety of additional responsibilities. Additional responsibilities may include administrative tasks, working with management on development of new programs, marketing, etc.
OMG! They want your 12 grand and they say to be prepared to do admin taks and marketing?! This is the worst I've ever seen. Please give us the contact info so we can teach the assclowns a lesson.

Not only are they looking for slave labor, but to top it off they want someoone to pay for the "priveledge" of acting as a one.

How can you blame the management of that place. All you guys do on here is talk about ways to screw operators out of training contracts and notes that YOU willingly signed. I don't blame them at all for requiring you to pay up front when you will lie to them saying that you will be there to fullfill you contract when in reality the first commuter that calls and offers you a shiny jet you will leave the company high and dry.

I'd love to have their email address just to send them a nice reply but it's probably better that I don't....

Sadly, I am sure they will get more then enough applications to find a "qualified" pilot to fill the positions

Ready2Fly said:
How can you blame the management of that place. All you guys do on here is talk about ways to screw operators out of training contracts and notes that YOU willingly signed. I don't blame them at all for requiring you to pay up front when you will lie to them saying that you will be there to fullfill you contract when in reality the first commuter that calls and offers you a shiny jet you will leave the company high and dry.

Well, maybe if were a good place to work, they wouldn't have a training contract. Make it a place that people want to work at and there doesn't need to be a training contract. Come on, don't be a hypocrite, you would bust out of a training contract if your dream job became available.

that would be berry aviation...

May 30, 2006
BERRY AVIATION (SA-227 First Officers)
address.aspx

Tel: no calls
faxnumber.aspx

Email: [FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Click here to Apply [/FONT]
Web Site: http://www.berryair.com

I love how if you click on employment on their website is says:
"Berry Aviation is not currently hiring any positions - please check back."

If this really is that company then what they are doing is fishing for a fool. Otherwise why would they say "not currently hiring." Someone probably informed them that fools are a dime a dozen in the aviation industry. Just post the right ad at the right place and WHALA! You have your own personal slave who likes to pay for the abuse. Most likely some poor foreigner will fall for the trap. And that's probably what they'd prefer. Sorry folks! I have some serious issues with this stuff. I'll shut up now.

Latest resources

Back