Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Animation of FedEx traffic over the US for one day.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
We do our Caravan recurrency training down there at a Pan Am facility. At night I'll step outside for a moment and that's all you see is FedEx planes on arrival, it's kind of neat. They aren't that loud...they just kind of whisper by.

And every now and then a Saab or -120 comes cruising overhead...but Fed Ex dominates the sky over there.
Not too lod, either...which is nice.

UnstableAviator said:

Please us this link instead-
http://www.kdhtech.com/FDX_25HR_OPS.wmv

A note from the guy at www.thexx.com:
"Hi, I was wondering why my site kept on crashing. I posted the link on a car message board I participate on but that thread died long ago and the site kept exceeding bandwidth, so I figured something was going on.... Threxx.com is just my personal site... never really intended for mass distribution.....My dad (Fed Ex pilot) had it hosted on his site, originally, but it got too popular and kept crashing him too. He minded, but I didn't, so I just moved it over to mine. I would appreciate it if people could start using the [other] link that appears to have just been posted, as the guy said he could handle quite a bit more traffic than I can. "

Very interesting to see in time lapse like that. It would be more interesting to see that combined with UPS as this same thing happens at SDF each night around the same time.
Nice link.

FADECtoBLACK said:
Alright, what is that song and where have I heard it before?! This is bugging the crap outta me.

A cover version of Led Zeppelin's going to California.

Latest resources

Back