• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anderson to align capacity with demand

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
irrelevet because i dont post on here near as much as i used to and when i did it was never constant flaming like others do. when i do come on this site its to attempt a decent debate, However the number of flamebaiters has grown to the point that its nearly impossible to carry on a decent discussion, thus making this website pointless. Thanks for proving my point again :cool:
Ahh...come on...lighten up, Francis, it takes two to tango. It's not flaming....look at it like a "celebrity roast" we're just having good-natured fun with each other with our "digs" and insults. It spurs us on to greater and greater heights of creative insolence, particularly through the inventive use of the relation between hypocrisy and irony... and the imaginative use of analogy.(like DTW's comparison of obsession with the SLI to the Japanese soldiers on Guam and Saipan, still fighting WWII 30 years after it was over....perfect!) The intent is not to harm, but to inform, by truth in humor...

Cut the "my squadron is better than your squadron" BS. You sound like a whiny little USair b!tch... just like many of the others the past couple pages.

I've used RADAR for years as well as TravelNet. I was skeptical when I first started using it but have come to like it more than RADAR (which I've used concurrently).

My only complaint is that you can't see the pass level that the riders are travelling on, but that doesn't particularly matter in the DL system since you choose whether or not to change to S2 only at check in.

The new TravelNet system is a now a brand new system with the combined operation. You're stupid if you don't think there will be any bugs.

Radar is not what NWA pilots use for there pass, info, self management, it's ATLAS, which is lightyears ahead of what I have seen so far at DAL. I showed my DAL buddy the ATLAS interface and his jaw dropped. BTW, what's a squadron?

Radar is not what NWA pilots use for there pass, info, self management, it's ATLAS, which is lightyears ahead of what I have seen so far at DAL. I showed my DAL buddy the ATLAS interface and his jaw dropped. BTW, what's a squadron?
Ah, yes another example in the endless litany of NW's very clever, innovative, and altogether superior history of technology and aviation ideas....all starting in the early days with the painting of their aircraft tails red....boy, that was some "thinking outside box"! (and no doubt interesting trivia for a passenger PA)

Ah, yes another example in the endless litany of NW's very clever, innovative, and altogether superior history of technology and aviation ideas....all starting in the early days with the painting of their aircraft tails red....boy, that was some "thinking outside box"! (and no doubt interesting trivia for a passenger PA)
Your just jealous.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Yup, and NWA was flying schedules in the northern tier while all y'all were still dusting crops...

Yawn...next? Don't forget to study your Turbulence Plot handout....

Nu

Last edited:
Yup, and NWA was flying schedules in the northern tier while all y'all were still dusting crops...

Nu

He's just a junior NYC ER FO who is pissed he is about to get his DC9 manuals in the mail.

Seamless integration... nope, "Seem-less" integration.

Did anyone else play witness to DTW melting down like a block of Velveeta in a microwave when it rained on Thursday?

As opposed to ATL, where it melts down everyday for no reason?

Nu

It was surprising, as usually they seem to keep it together in DTW better than they did this past week. The ice storm on Dec 23 (if I remember correctly), went better than that.

I pity the poor agents they throw in that "rebook center" at A43. They might just as well hang up some punching bags and hand our peanuts and cookies.

Nu

He's just a junior NYC ER FO who is pissed he is about to get his DC9 manuals in the mail.
Sirs: At long last have you no sense of decency! Ganging up on a conciliatory fellow Delta pilot, who is full of good will and seeks only to soothe over, in a most accommodating and friendly manner, the differences between our pilot groups?

And NuGuy, welcome back!...your incisive but diplomatic insights have been sorely missed the past couple of days. Besides "sigh" and "yawn", can you think of any more onomatopoetically inspired trenchancy in the use of your words? ...such as "splash" or "buzz"...."ding-dong-ding-dong" might be appropriate for you....or is it limited to body sounds, like "burp" or "poop"?:laugh: BTW, how can you be a "new guy" with 10,000 hrs? Or is it you were a new guy on FI two thousand posts, and say, 9,800 hrs ago? I congratulate you on that longevity and dedication, I'm sure your wife does too.;)

Turbulence plot? -You must have the new 3-dimensional ones...we have the antiquated 2-D color-coded ones that always show big green splotches across the NAT tracks.

And nwaredtail, I was casually toying with the idea of bidding the big bus when it inevitably comes to ATL, but in the last 8 years, I've seen a few too many disturbing news images of big bus tails floating in the water...

Latest resources

Back