• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And I was banned?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nah, you'll never go to Hanoi, but Baton Rouge, that's a good possibility. Get used to it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Just like you got used to giving your boyfriend a "reach around?"

-Idiot!

I think that most of us here realize that we are here 99% for entertainment and 1% for any meaningful information. This reminds me of the old time barbershop, with all of the old curmudgeons giving all of their opinions. Except for GL. You aren't that old, what, mid 40s?

I think that most of us here realize that we are here 99% for entertainment and 1% for any meaningful information. This reminds me of the old time barbershop, with all of the old curmudgeons giving all of their opinions. Except for GL. You aren't that old, what, mid 40s?

Yeah, just above mid 40s. But, I have the body of an adonis, and the mind of Einstein. In reality, I am 6'5" and look like Learch from the Adam's Family..... I think I weigh a buck thirty.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yeah, just above mid 40s. But, I have the body of an adonis, and the mind of Einstein. In reality, I am 6'5" and look like Learch from the Adam's Family..... I think I weigh a buck thirty.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Translation: General Lee is a not in his 40s, he has a body on the obese side, and the mind of a mentally challenged individual. In reality, he's 5'5" and looks like Peter Griffin from Family Guy...... I think he weighs about 250.

Translation: General Lee is a not in his 40s, he has a body on the obese side, and the mind of a mentally challenged individual. In reality, he's 5'5" and looks like Peter Griffin from Family Guy...... I think he weighs about 250.

And you're attracted to him? Still lonely in life and love, eh? You sure are unhappy about your job too. Sad.

Godspeed!

OYS

This board has been a joke for the last few yrs. Try not to take it seriously. Its great place to take a sheet and insult people. Your fond farewell will not be met with sympathy. Actually, you should aim for multiple bans.

Yeah really, I would go out with a bang!!!!

Latest resources

Back