Ameriflight interview in OAK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

qwerty

Anyone interviewed up there with Capt. Moeller? Any info would help. I really want the job. This is my first real job interview. Read IRV's book and reading up on the stuff they sent out in the e-mail.

Thanks

hey querty,

how long from when you sent in your app till you got the interview?? I sent mine in April and update it regularly. Did you do anything special? I appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
uavchaser

If asked what your goals are, tell them you want to work your way up throught the metro or brazilia, and stay with ameriflight until you can go to a major airline.

I would definitely say you plan on sticking around for awhile. that you dont plan on going to a regional. Other than that know your IFR regs, spend some time with the intoduction part of your Jepps going over all the info on the charts. They will probably give you different IFR scenarios, lost com, contact and visual approaches, circle to land situations, wx, and iceing etc. You are going to be on your own out there in the wx etc so they will want to make sure you fully understand the regs and IFR system. Its a good place to gain some great experience with alot of fun flying, of course there's alot of BS that goes along with it (just like any other job i guess). I flew out of Oak for almost a year and had a great time, this was before Kurt became the chief, he did do a line check on me and was a pretty descent guy on the ride.

Good Luck!!

Latest resources

Back