American

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
^^^^^^

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say that this guy doesn't really care for American. Not so much, anyway.

Bubba

I thought he was rather complimentary - I assumed he meant the aircraft were impeccably clean and stylishly appointed.

Doug doesn't want to hand out profit sharing because he knows those numbers will be a blow out later. He's trying to get 50% +1 without having to give it out.

Think about what other carriers are going to be handing out in profit sharing shortly. It's huge.

Oil just went down to $50/brl

Profit sharing will be huge

You guys should not sign off on this BS TA. Not enough in my opinion and for five years...c'mon!

This is not traditional Sec 6 negotiations, The MOU requires that the JCBA be concluded via a cost-neutral arbitration process. Tough spot to be in.

This is not traditional Sec 6 negotiations, The MOU requires that the JCBA be concluded via a cost-neutral arbitration process. Tough spot to be in.

Not really. Take the pay raise in 11 months that was already agreed to without having to give Parker anything. I don't think the guys care if they lose 2 years LOS when out for 13 years. Oh, and the new hires will end up going anywhere else but here at 40/hr.

Not really. Take the pay raise in 11 months that was already agreed to without having to give Parker anything. I don't think the guys care if they lose 2 years LOS when out for 13 years. Oh, and the new hires will end up going anywhere else but here at 40/hr.

The problem is Doug knows there are plenty of Regional pilots that will still be giddy when hired at AA because it will be ten times better than current conditions at the sinking Regionals. He'll happily take Envoy, AW, and PDT pilots for years who just want to leave their current jobs and aren't looking at year 1 pay, rather subsequent years.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Its a Faggot airline with a Faggot Mormon CEO.

Moderator,

It's not ok to post four letter words like "sh!t" but it's ok to post this word without any mod intervention or at least censorship of the word?

Thanks,

EatinRamen

Latest resources

Back