Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EagleRJ

Are we there yet?
We got word from the company that effective immediately, they are accepting resumes for new hires. All of our pilots that were furloughed are either back, or declined recall.

If you're interested, fax your resume to 817-963-2004, and they'll send you an application. Minimums are still 1500/300, or 500/100 for aviation university graduates with a letter of rec. from the dean.

Eagle,

Thanks for the info. Any speculation on where new hires will be going? I suspect many will be headed to SJU, of course, but I heard about some people being recalled to the CRJ in ORD since there weren't enough people who bid it.

Also, what's the seat lock for new hires? And is there still an ATR base at DFW, or are they all at MIA and SJU now?

Thanks!
R

Thanx for the update eagle. any inside info you might have on the interview, or what competitive times could be would be greatly appreciated.

I went to the company website, and they didnt have any information for pilots. Whats the deal for the University people with 500 and 100?

The ATR is only in MIA and SJU. I would think most new hires would get SJU or DFW in the Saab. There might also be some EMJ openings, but you never know. The seat lock is 14 months. Before you apply to Eagle, read some of the threads on here to find out what you are getting yourself into (16yr contract, low morale, long upgrade, etc.).

EagleATR

Don't forget to add 737-800 there EagleATR. Fresh rumors from the school house recurrent class. 80 newhires in January with 26 going to the ATR. Most others will go to the jet since most of the Saab FOs are staying put. No firm numbers yet for total hiring for the year. AA will not furlough anymore pilots, saving the last 250 planned for March. 10 newhires current;y in class

EagleRJ said:
All of our pilots that were furloughed are either back, or declined recall.

DECLINED RECALL?

WOW!

Glad to see there are people that are actually leaving this craphole industry for greener pastures, good luck to you all!

Please remember us little people when you fly on our airplanes as regular rev passengers (the dignified and only way to travel).

-Crak

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back