Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AAPvtPilot

Gold Member I love Gooold
American Eagle Pilots, what's going on? Any news? All the other regionals are expanding routes and meanwhile AE is sitting idle.
I know that it has to do something with the Scope clause but **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** this sucks.

they just furloughed a bunch, with more to go very soon. An AE buddy and a dispatcher told me that, I forgot the numbers, believe it was 60 this week and 60 next month. Don't pin me down on those numbers though. AA furloughed pilots are going to the left seat of all new jets coming on property, starting with the 90 seat RJ (only 25? are coming) and newly ordered jungle jets. Saabs are to be parked soon.
Maybe an AE guy can give you more specifics

metrodriver said:
they just furloughed a bunch, with more to go very soon. An AE buddy and a dispatcher told me that, I forgot the numbers, believe it was 60 this week and 60 next month. Don't pin me down on those numbers though. AA furloughed pilots are going to the left seat of all new jets coming on property, starting with the 90 seat RJ (only 25? are coming) and newly ordered jungle jets. Saabs are to be parked soon.
Maybe an AE guy can give you more specifics

Furloughed 60 june 1. No additional furlough yet.
90 seat RJ? No plans for that yet.ALPA fighting with AMR ,APA
because basically they took AE contract and change it without AE being present.

Lets see what happens

Furloughed 60 june 1. No additional furlough yet.

Actual numbers were 27 furloughed June 1 (including myself). Supposedly more to come over the next several months, to total about 60. These other furloughs may or may not happen.

Latest resources

Back