America West non rev line

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chperplt

The non rev line doesn't seem to be working, and the nice foreign ladies on the phone don't understand my questions...

Is there any other way to check the loads of a flight?? Trying to get from LAS-MCO tomorrow.. Flights 5 and 569.

Thanks!

I've done this recently, once they realized I was non-rev, the tone on the phone changed 180..then I was scolded for using the reservation line....but I did find out what the loads were....

Good luck on the LAS MCO run....its murder to get on even on the red-eye...

I've commuted both LAS-MCO and LA (area)-MCO the last couple months and haven't had a problem. I've been in the JS on only 2 legs...

Thanks for the info

Holy Crap! It is murder to check the loads on America West. The number they give to the Easterners added a 0 in front of every flight number I put in. Talk about wanting to pull my hair out.

chperplt said:
The non rev line doesn't seem to be working, and the nice foreign ladies on the phone don't understand my questions...

Is there any other way to check the loads of a flight?? Trying to get from LAS-MCO tomorrow.. Flights 5 and 569.

Thanks!

Do you have access to the ETC on the hub? It's very easy to check on there, when it's working that is...

Let's see LAS-MCO on the 21st:

Flight 564 shows as the only non-stop.
Departs LAS 2245 arrives 0615. It's a redeye.
5 avail in front, no non-revs listed. 0 avail in back, 1 non-rev listed.

It's an A-320

ClassCoachCapacity176Booked59Non Revs1Available Seats117Flight Number0005Departing CityLASDateFriday, July 21, 2006Departing Time955AEquipment757Total Booked63
ClassFirstCapacity14Booked4Non Revs0Available Seats10-------------------------------------------------------

ClassCoachCapacity138Booked146Non Revs1Available Seats-8Flight Number0564Departing CityLASDateFriday, July 21, 2006Departing Time1045PEquipment320Total Booked153
ClassFirstCapacity12Booked7Non Revs0Available Seats5

chperplt said:

Thanks!

I show flt 5 going from LAS-PHX then ORD. Better check those flt numbers...

Latest resources

Back