Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Simon Says

New Airbus Regional Jet
Looking for a good Doc in Peachtee City or ATL. In and out would be best. I see that Doc Walker is in Peachtee City. Any info on him would be great.

Do you want a "good" doc, or one that is "with"the program? If the latter, look up David A. Williams, MD. He`s on Delk Road in Marietta. Worth the drive if it`s a fast in and out deal you are looking for.

Try Dr. Hart at the Papp Clinic. He is located at the Thomas Crossroads in Sharpsburg. Its about as in and out as you can get.

Dr. Stephen Leonard at 2900 Chamblee Tucker Road. (770) 458-3535.

Very quick. No waiting any time I've ever been.

Dr. Williams is amusing, but I wouldn't classify him as fast. I've been in his office as little as 1 hour and as much as 3.5. You just never know.

The most predictable and standard exam I know of in metro Atlanta is Dr. Shadeed at Ste 202, 3969 South Cobb Drive (770-438-9191), but he's the farthest of the three from P'tree City.

Last edited:
Looking for a good Doc in Peachtee City or ATL. In and out would be best. I see that Doc Walker is in Peachtee City. Any info on him would be great.

I've been going to Dr. Walker for years. He is very good IMHO. He is an active pilot (C421) and seems to work well with pilots.

Latest resources

Back