• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA vs ALPA merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bubba I doubt anyone is particularly concerned about vocabulary here. Your trolling for southwest is meant to obfuscate the real issue, that of SWAPA's need for outside support while stepping on the issues of other pilot groups. That and the issue of Alaska and Virgin's merger which will possibly protect them from being offered a stapled seniority list or less from you people.

Bubba I doubt anyone is particularly concerned about vocabulary here. Your trolling for southwest is meant to obfuscate the real issue, that of SWAPA's need for outside support while stepping on the issues of other pilot groups.

The issue with "vocabulary" (as you refer to it) is that it furthers your pattern of ignorance and unreliability. Besides writing at a 4th grade level, you continually say things that are stupid in general, often self-contradictory, and usually made up on the spot or have already been disproved. You throw out wildly outrageous claims, and then are unable to back up a single word you've said. Hell, you don't even try to back anything up. You're just like St Nic--that's why nobody takes anything you say seriously. Everyone assumes you're a kid on his dad's computer.

But on the other hand, kudos to you for looking up and using the word "obfuscate" (or getting your big sister to look it up for you; whichever the case was). :)

Anyway, on to what you want to talk about. Exactly what "outside support" does SWAPA need that you're talking about? And exactly what "other pilot groups' issues" are we "stepping on"? And how exactly are we "stepping on" them? I'm kind of curious. Be specific, please.

That and the issue of Alaska and Virgin's merger which will possibly protect them from being offered a stapled seniority list or less from you people.

Maybe you didn't realize it, but besides having nothing to do with anything else, this last sentence is actually semantically null. That means that you didn't actually say anything; I mean there's words and a period and all, but no actual understandable thought was expressed. Would you like to try again? Maybe you could ask your big sister for help again?

Bubba

Bubba it all comes down to the fact that your sitting in someone else's seat and given the opportunity they'll probably take it back. But you just go walk that picket line.

Bubba it all comes down to the fact that your sitting in someone else's seat and given the opportunity they'll probably take it back. But you just go walk that picket line.

Well, to be honest, I didn't really expect you to answer any of those questions, or to explain literally anything you claimed. That's since you've never, ever explained or justified a single one of your wild-a$$ absurd claims. Ever. My guess is that you're incapable of even trying. You just say the stupidest thing you can think of, and then people laugh at you.

But I'll bite. Tell me, Maru--I mean, since it's a "fact" and all--whose seat am I sitting in? Who should take it back from me?

Bubba

BTW, we all know whose seat you're sitting in: a grammar school dropout who failed at least one grade. Seriously, Maru, how many times do you have to have the difference between a pronoun and a contraction pointed out?

One last time bubba, SWAPA and you have stepped all over the respective seniority and positions of other pilot groups and now you want the respect and co-operation of these other groups in your attempts to use a non-union to gain better conditions. That's laughable but I suspect SWAPA leadership knows there's no way to win. Its the same reason the United MEC knows they could not risk a strike.
P.S. Don't sweat my grammar, I was the one taking your lunch money.

I find it funny that you guys are arguing with each other on a dead web forum. You do realize you're the last 2 people that frequent flight info right?

One last time bubba, SWAPA and you have stepped all over the respective seniority and positions of other pilot groups and now you want the respect and co-operation of these other groups in your attempts to use a non-union to gain better conditions. That's laughable but I suspect SWAPA leadership knows there's no way to win. Its the same reason the United MEC knows they could not risk a strike.
P.S. Don't sweat my grammar, I was the one taking your lunch money.

One last time?

As in "one last time" you're going to say something stupid, that you're unable to back up, or even explain?
As in "one last time" you're going to string together random, unrelated, idiotic musings that combine to make statements that don't actually say a damn thing?
Or maybe as in "one last time" I get to make fun of you, by pointing out how truly ignorant you really are?

Somehow I doubt that any of these are true.

Anyway, as far as your current idiocy:
Tell me, Maru: what other pilot groups have I "stepped all over the respective seniority and positions" of? What groups aren't giving us "respect and cooperation" in our negotiations? How or why does SWAPA know that "there's no way to win"? How or why does United's MEC "know they can't risk a strike"? Apparently it's the "same reason," so you could probably just explain either one or the other. Finally, what "non-union" entity are you talking about? Perhaps we should let our actual union, SWAPA, in on it, so they can combine resources with this mystery group.

Bubba

BTW-- While nobody took my lunch money way back when I was in grammar school, I have no problem believing that you currently take other kids' lunch money. After repeating several grades, you're probably much bigger than all the other kids at your junior high. Thanks for pointing out that you're a overgrown adolescent thug as well as an idiot.

Last edited:
I find it funny that you guys are arguing with each other on a dead web forum. You do realize you're the last 2 people that frequent flight info right?

Yeah, but sometimes it's entertaining to read the crap Maru that pulls out of his a$$. And it amuses me to make fun of his idiotic ramblings.

Bubba

Are you calling the AirTran pilots scabs ?

He probably is without even realizing it. Most of his crap contradicts other stupid things he's said, and he throws around random insults (including "scab") without actually even understanding what he says. This is truly amusing irony, as Maru is the only poster on this forum to actually brag that he'd happily cross a pilot picket line, given the chance. He's also the only poster on this forum to praise NAI's non-Union model.

Bubba

Latest resources

Back