• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA pulling cheap crap

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, 90 seat airframes configured for 76 seats. Does that make it alright?

OK, so now it has nothing to do with how many seats? It's about airframe size? Make your mind up, you can't have it both ways or are you just looking to blame SKYW for all your problems?

Wow...you guys are a trip! TT, why not let ALPA say what they want to say and let there be a vote? Whats there to be scared of?

OK, so now it has nothing to do with how many seats? It's about airframe size? Make your mind up, you can't have it both ways or are you just looking to blame SKYW for all your problems?

It has ALWAYS been about airframe size genius. It it was about seats then the 40 seat RJ would pay less than the 50 seat RJ, though they are the exact same airframe. And sorry to disappoint you, but I don't blame Skywest or their pilots for ANY of our problems at ASA.

It has ALWAYS been about airframe size genius. It it was about seats then the 40 seat RJ would pay less than the 50 seat RJ, though they are the exact same airframe. And sorry to disappoint you, but I don't blame Skywest or their pilots for ANY of our problems at ASA.

And the ATR would pay more than the crj 200?

The union sucks, bottom line. Don't let those scumbags on property unless you like giving your hard earned money away to a useless group.

Or you can keep them off property to continue mgmts profits at your expense without anyone asking your opinion. Just remember, if the company wants you to fly the new CRJ1400 for 200 rates they can without your say.

Say No To Alpo. The Only Thing You Will Get From Them Is A Hotdog. Have You Seen The Salaries At Alpa? They Need Your New Business To Pay For The Extremely High Pay There. Don't Do It.

I'm sorry I forgot its only a turboprop you should get paid less.....or IS it about airframe size...

Didn't I just SAY it was about airframe size and NOT seat capacity? The ATR MTOW is 48,501, the 50 seat RJ is 53,000. Close enough to be the same rate. It's NOT about engine type, or seats, it's about airframe size. Maybe you need to read a little closer next time.

Latest resources

Back