• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Air: The Tardy, Gas-Guzzling, Most Profitable Airline in America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Walmart crowd. There's money in those trailer parks. More people with a little bit of cash, than their are with a lot.

proving yet again, set the bar low, under deliver, and Americans will flock to you.

Interesting of you to say that considering Southwest used to be the lowest paid hardest working employee group in the industry.

proving yet again, set the bar low, under deliver, and Americans will flock to you.
I just got on their website and got rates for a flight form lax to eug. Round trip is $150.00.:eek: No airline can compete with that rate. They will be probably fly the MD's longer than the B-52's when all is said and done.:D

If I have a lemonade stand.........and my unit cost is $.02 and sell for $.50....my margin is huge. Does that make me the most profitable soft drink vendor in America??

I just got on their website and got rates for a flight form lax to eug. Round trip is $150.00.:eek: No airline can compete with that rate. They will be probably fly the MD's longer than the B-52's when all is said and done.:D

it's a business model that works...but the CEO said even in 2008 when it was the highest performing stock of the year, (up 48%) against the DOW plunge to 6500, that if aircaft ops were ALL they had, it would not be profitable...but the ancillary fees make it what it is....having a nitch is what modern business is all about...nothing to criticize......for 150.00, you really have no right to complain...

Latest resources

Back