All is quiet at Flex.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hammer2

With all the internal shake ups at Flexjet, it sure is quiet. I guess nothing big is happening or, IS IT THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM!

With all the internal shake ups at Flexjet, it sure is quiet. I guess nothing big is happening or, IS IT THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM!

If there are, were, or will be any I don't think this is the place to talk INTERNAL matters. For any company.

Too many people working on their Netjets applications.

The smart ones will not make a lateral move to NetJets (unless you plan to retire there). They will sit back and watch those moving over to the greener grass; meanwhile, the rest of us at Flex will upgrade faster and patiently wait for management to make our company more competitive in the frax industry. Just watch. I wouldn't want to jump ship to be at the bottom of seniority if things go sour due to another 9-11. Stability is king. My 2 cents.

As I heard someone say recently.... there are some pilots that would bitch if their company mailed them a $300,000 bonus check instead of through direct deposit and they would also belly-ache because it shifted there tax bracket. Some folks you just can't please.

Last edited:
The smart ones will not make a lateral move to NetJets (unless you plan to retire there). They will sit back and watch those moving over to the greener grass; meanwhile, the rest of us at Flex will upgrade faster and patiently wait for management to make our company more competitive in the frax industry.

Just curious, how long are you willing to patiently wait?

As I heard someone say recently.... there are some pilots that would bitch if their company mailed them a $300,000 bonus check instead of through direct deposit and they would also belly-ache because it shifted there tax bracket. Some folks you just can't please.

When did you get your last bonus check? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
May acutally. Has happened the past 2 years since I have been here.

How much was the check for? Was it a flat payout for everyone or was it a percentage of that person's earnings over a certain period?

Latest resources

Back