Alaska hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious if anyone here knows how the SEA-LAX commute would be? Thanks

Used to be kinda tough, but all last year it was super easy, thanks to VA. I typically had my own row, and plenty of perks, never once sat in the jumpseat - for a whole year!

Gee snapshot....thanks for reminding me who I really am....for a moment or three, I had almost forgotten...that was close.

Gee snapshot....thanks for reminding me who I really am....for a moment or three, I had almost forgotten...that was close.

Is this the guy that got fired? er.... I mean asked to quit ?.. ..er.... i mean Quit on his own? ...over some sh*** that went on..?

From today's Chief Pilot News Letter:

"The window for pilot hiring will open the first week of April, previous applicants must reapply."

Good Luck!

From today's Chief Pilot News Letter:

"The window for pilot hiring will open the first week of April, previous applicants must reapply."

Good Luck!

Kinda hid that one in there didn't he! I had to pull it up again and look really hard to see the little blurb on the side there...

Is that silver bullet thing still being used?

Not in it's previous form...34 year captains are having a hard time getting their kids interviews. Go to a WIA or OBAP conference, you'll have a better chance

Mookie

Latest resources

Back