• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska FA's have Ball----s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was pretty impressed with how well many understood the new TA. It was a turd with whipped cream on top!

Mookie

Yeah.. All i remember hearing was "we have no choice" and "$200 an hour is good enough for me"

Oh, and "You know how much I can make flying on my vacation?!"

Good for them.

Yeah.. All i remember hearing was "we have no choice" and "$200 an hour is good enough for me"

Oh, and "You know how much I can make flying on my vacation?!"

Good for them.
Don't forget "retro checks" of dimes to the dollar. Ka ching, kinda, for a few weeks.

I wasn't very impressed. Many started their commentary with, "I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I heard..."

Not very impressed? The FA's voted this pos down by a WIDE margin. Not even close! Holy $hit!! Kudos to them.

These are the best of times for Alaska. Yes? Dividend increase? WTF?
Did you see their work rule concessions?
Oh, btw, the pilot group bought into a contract with NO scope that barely keeps up with inflation.
Our FAs have bigger balls than our pilots...oops, can I say that?

Rant over.

Not very impressed? The FA's voted this pos down by a WIDE margin. Not even close! Holy $hit!! Kudos to them.

These are the best of times for Alaska. Yes? Dividend increase? WTF?
Did you see their work rule concessions?
Oh, btw, the pilot group bought into a contract with NO scope that barely keeps up with inflation.
Our FAs have bigger balls than our pilots...oops, can I say that?

Rant over.

All I'm say is that if you're going to carry on about how horrible a TA is, you should probably read it. At a minimum, read the executive summary. Many of the rumors these FAs were floating were false. Having said that, there were a few items that would have been a deal breaker for me too.

You talk about work rule concessions, did you see how many work rule gains they negotiated?

Alaska's FAs are not chicken little, unlike 2/3 of Alaskan's ************************* pilot group. Glad to see a group of people with spines vote accordingly instead of speaking out of their a$$!

Latest resources

Back