• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looking forward to a big Skywest RJ contract announcement. Some pilot groups will never learn from history.

I like the line in the email...

"The Negotiating Committee and Management are still working on administrative clean up items before a final version of the contract can be published."

Uh, what? So it may just be a few words here and their, but everybody knows a "shall" being changed can change an entire section....we should have been voting on the final contract. Should not need to tweak anything.

On another note, the fact that the MEC passed this POS unanimously and the pilot group had 1/3 of the pilots against it, we need to reevaluate our MEC and vote in some people who seem to be more in touch with the 1/3 of this group. Obviously, the MEC isn't doing a good job of representing "all" pilots.

Just had a trip denied for lack of coverage !! I thought new contract was gonna fix that ;)..

On another note seeing first guys VSA right now !! Wow !!! Nice work ! :(

Last edited:
My simple math says Yes 843 No 415.

One of the 415.

I'd love to see a breakdown of the vote by seat, although it would only further divide the pilot group.

Still, it'd be an interesting statistic for any NC to keep in mind.

I voted no, but it's over now. Best we all start learning how to live under this one (even though language is still being worked out).

Straight from the CP today. "Hiring numbers won't be anywhere near what we thought earlier this year"

Get comfy folks.

Latest resources

Back