Alas & Polar Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkerjet

It's been pretty quiet from the Atlas and Polar guys lately. rumor has it they will be interviewing late march... does anyone have any knowledge on what is going on at Atlas and Polar? Thanx in advance

Questions about Atlas

A friend of mine just got a call for an interview for Atlas. I don't know what the date is, but it is encouraging that they are looking. The HR person told him it was for a 747-400 position out of STN.

Now for the question.

I know STN is the junior base, but how junior or senior is Anchorage? That is where I'd like to end up. How long would someone have to stay at STN before getting based back in the states (ANC)?

what kind of schedules are typical at Atlas? What's competitive these days for an interview?

Thanks

Denise Combone sent me a drug test last week. They are planning a class for 4/18 and 5/?. So things are looking up there!!!

Dates

I guess the scheduled dates are for Atlas but I think you may get to go to Polar if needed.

hey acer231, thanx for the info. do you work there? i was wondering why they sent you a drug test, i don't understand. do you know when they'll interview for the 4-18 class? thanx in advance.

Latest resources

Back