• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Al Franken Wants Computers Out Of The Cockpit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW here's definitive proof he is willing to lie to make a point.
If he lies about this what else is he twisting the truth on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB3cC87uPmw
LMFAO!!! I seriously can't believe you actually posted this. This is your definitive proof? A bunch of professional leftist gossips sitting around blabbing is your proof? WOW!!! This story has been de bunked. Get with the times.

What's next? A clip from Saturday Night Live? I almost can't type cause I'm laughing so hard.

And to think I was taking you seriously. Shame on me.

Anyway, let's say for a second that Glenn Beck is a liar or whatever you think he is. Whom should I listen to? Where do you get your info from?

If you say so, I offered up Beck being filmed saying something on the air that in fact, wasn't true and was proven as such. Pretty plane and simple.
You in turn, have simply resorted to name calling and insults.
Why am I not surprised you are the one who is defending Beck..........

Beck does look pretty retarded in that clip. Whoppie and Walters served him. He had nothing to say back.

Spanked by Whoppie and Walters? I never thought that much of him before...but now???

everyone needs to go to his website and tell him he is a tool! Tell him he must be scare to fly since he is over reacting. There is a governing body who will take a course of action. The FAA

Beck is a proctologist tool, and who can blame Franken for thinking laptops are causing problems in the cockpit when two airline pilots just claimed as much. Who is he to argue with the professionals at the controls?

Last edited:
Al is welcome to take the bus.

LMFAO!!! I seriously can't believe you actually posted this. This is your definitive proof? A bunch of professional leftist gossips sitting around blabbing is your proof? WOW!!! This story has been de bunked. Get with the times.

What's next? A clip from Saturday Night Live? I almost can't type cause I'm laughing so hard.

And to think I was taking you seriously. Shame on me.

Anyway, let's say for a second that Glenn Beck is a liar or whatever you think he is. Whom should I listen to? Where do you get your info from?

I thought this thread would die but.....

How has this story been "de bunked"? Becuase GB went on the air the next day and pandered to his audience (ie. You) about how he was blind sided? BS....he got caught holding his wacker in the theater with PeeWee and back peddeled.

C'mon!!!!

You know what the difference between the Radical Left and the Radical Right? The left folks knows when their guys are full is $HIT.

If you listen/watch ES, KO or AS your going to get crazy left talk.

If you listen/watch RL, AC, GB or JBG your going to get crazy right talk.

However, some folks think these [RL,AC, etc.] are core Republican values....now that is a joke. It's all about pot-shots and racking up points to these ENTERTAINERS (same for the left).

Regan is rolling in his grave at the state of the toxicity in current politics.

Why? Becuase people can't educate and think for themselves anymore! There too %ucking lazy to actually read a newspaper, pull up a HR bill online [and read it] or GOD forbid read a history book. No they watch cable news and spew the BS they hear, albeit MSNBC or FOX, and don't know jack squat about what they are talking about outside of a bulletpoints.

Do yourself, your kids and your Country a favor by turning off the TV and read something.......even if its a novel.

If you say so, I offered up Beck being filmed saying something on the air that in fact, wasn't true and was proven as such. Pretty plane and simple.
You in turn, have simply resorted to name calling and insults.
Why am I not surprised you are the one who is defending Beck..........
Seriously bro, you need to put down the anti-Beck kool aid.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mike-s...-doesnt-check-facts-attacks-glenn-beck-anyway

If you truly are buying into some belief that Glenn Beck is a liar becasue of that rediculous interview on leftist show The View you are a complete sucker.

You want some examples of real liars? Let's start in the White House and Congress. Believe me, Glenn Beck is the least of your problems...even if he was lying.

Anyway, you never did answer my question...and I'm pretty sure I know why. But I'll give you another chance. Where do you get your news and current events from? (As if I'm going to get an honest answer)

Again, we get it. You don't like Beck. At least have legitimate reasons for it. BTW, how often do you lie? I wonder what your life would look like if played out on some big screen TV.

Last edited:
accidentaldeaths.jpg

Latest resources

Back