Airport restrooms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Obsessed. Sad. :nuts:

Me? Nope, just answering someone's question. You're the one with the obvious obsession: you have to add on to every response to him. Defending, egging him on, just generally being his suck-up cheerleader.

Lately, I've been doing what every one else does--just ignoring the retard.

Bubba

You wrote: "I just ignore....". Hello!

That why you clicked on this thread started by Unc Bunkle?

Righttttttttttttt! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
You wrote: "I just ignore....". Hello!

That why you clicked on this thread started by Unc Bunkle?

Righttttttttttttt! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I click on all the new threads (like most people) to see if there's any good info on them, although obviously the chances of a Bunkle thread having any is pretty slim. And to be honest, I didn't notice who started the thread, until after I opened it.

Also, you might notice that I replied to someone else, and now to you. I was trying to avoid having you orgasmically shout "Bunkled!" at me. See the difference? Now, run along and get your cheerleader skirt and pom-poms--I'm sure you have some rah, rah Bunkling to do.

Bubba

Rightttttttttt! You're obsessed with Bunkles's posts and won't admit it. Now you make every excuse under the sun. So yeah, you've bitten hard on being 'bunkied'!

ORD has some Great facilities....the one next to to H3 is very nice....deep stalls so you bag fits, tall doors. Most are as clean as mine at home....they maintain them.

DTW....second to none for the most part

IND has some nice facilities

JAX is impressive.....high end....even those infinity sinks

DFW is slowly renovating Terminals, but Terminal D is great. There used to be an awesome bathroom between B5 and B6....huge....maybe 8 standard stalls, a dozen urinals, and 4 Taj-Ma-Stalls with plenty of room to work.......was closed for renovations last time through there.

LGA....lots of them but most are small....genuinely clean

PHL....the worst I've encountered...they are renovating, but don't seem to keep them clean.

EWR....cramped....crowded, but gets the job done

LAX...crowded but generally nice

SFO....pretty nice

SAN...limited number....they seem spaced too far apart

MCO.....decent but always crowded airside.

MIA.....crowded and not well maintained....usually dirty....people transiting seem unable to hit the toilet or urinal. Many seem un-air conditioned

JFK....varies greatly by location....from 3rd world hell-hole to palatial

MSP....haven't been in quite some time but they seemed dated last time

DCA....nice facilities...can't have angry Congressman unhappy with their commodes

Can we get that incorporated into our ops manual or does our Company have the author's permission/release or pay a author rights fee of some kind?

Latest resources

Back