Airnet California bases?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Iamavi8TOR

Are there any entry level (new hire) So Cal bases for a prior 121/135 guy? I thought I saw an MYF base on your route map.

Also, how long to get a BUR Lear SIC slot (w/ prior lear time)?

One more, what are the BUR Lear sched's like?

Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:
No prop bases in CA yet. AZ, OR and WA are most west (for the props) I think average upgrade from prop to lear SIC is about 8 months now.

Yes, but it got pulled out in around 2000 and so did all of AirNet's prop airplanes. The 310 was retired intirely (from the fleet) about two years ago, I think.

If you have your FAR PIC 135 time and at the end of training express interest in the West coast I don't think it will be much of problem. From what I understand the company is looking to expand west.

Getting to the Lear you will have to "do your time" like everybody else at AirNet. The BUR Jet PIC is someone I don't expect to leave anytime soon. As far as the SIC spot goes, it becomes open at pretty regular intervals. The jet's schedule is somewhat pointless to post since just in the last year it probably has changed at least twice.

Can anyone tell me what runs would be available in Denver, CO, for a new hire? I'm thinking about applying...and hope for a base within 1500 miles of Las Vegas...

Latest resources

Back