Airline Pilot Retirement Figures Posted:

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the updates, guys.

What's North American's 401k company contribution %?

As for the suggestion to include what years the FAE component of the A-plan includes, that's beyond the scope of my site. I want a quick overview only, as with all airlines there are lots of ins and outs that would quickly fill up another web page. Hope you understand.

Small point...

I don't see any pilot pay on the website.

I see pay RATES. Which aren't at all the same thing.

Pay rate doesn't put food on the table; takehome pay sent to the bank account does. We all understand that there are a lot of variables to pay even at one airline, things like duty rigs, if & how much extra one can pick up or drop, the difference between sitting reserve or flying, the difference between high and average and low and guarantee, etc. And rather than trying to understand all of those variables for each airline...

... how about posting some representative W-2 numbers for guys at each step of seniority?

It's nice to see what a 3rd year 767 F/O "makes" in the contract, but what if all the 767 F/O's are 8th-10th year guys?

Is there any way you could put in some numbers that show what pilots actually TAKE HOME in their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc year at each airline?

Thanks!

Snoopy-

AIR Inc. comes close to what you're wanting-- they put out avg. monthly pay figures in a nice booklet. But it'll cost you $ (call 800-AIR-APPS).

My site's free, and kept purposefully simple.

To get actual W-2 information is pretty dicey. To most people that's very private!

Nice work on your helpful website...

I know that America West did get some sort of B fund with their latest contract deal, including a jumpstart funding that was in lieu of retro pay.

murk

Latest resources

Back