• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsins future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, this forum is at a loss for words, that's a first.. Anyway, I'll bite.

The future isn't rosey, but it probably isn't that bad either. At a time when other regionals are struggling financially, Awac is (presumably) in a very good situation, which may be the biggest asset there is. The golden date of 2015 and the expiration of the airways contract is looming, but I believe that all the airways regional contracts are up then, so be prepared for a wild ride.

The aging 200s are struggling, but somehow for the past few months Awac met their performance goals so maybe there is a turn around in store.

Other than that who knows, is any regional really looking at a great?

Is your question: Do I have a future here?

LoL..

Yeah that's funny lol... So what if he wants to hear opinions on awacs future? Why is that funny enough to make you laugh out loud to yourself? Just because you might be comfortable in your current position doesn't mean others don't worry about their future. I'm glad that amuses you lol

Rumor running around is US Airways is about to package up Psa/piedmont to sell to Airwhiskey!!

I heard rumors of them buying Comair to break into the 700/900 market and Delta feed. Similar to when Trans States Holdings bought Compass to get their nose into the Delta tent. (or is that "under delta's skirt"?!)

I heard rumors of them buying 146s and D328s and going to DEN.

Latest resources

Back