Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

72Longhorn

01/25/03

I just wanted to see how many of you guys & gals attended the Air Inc. Job Fair in Dallas, Texas today. If you did how was it, did any of you guys get an interview on the spot from some of the Regionals??

Did anyone here get a job offer? I am interested in hearing the results of the fair. Thanks in advance!

72Longhorn:D

KIT DARBY IS THE DEVIL- KIT DARBY IS THE DEVIL - KIT DARBY IS THE DEVIL - KIT DARBY IS THE DEVIL - KIT DARBY IS THE DEVIL-KIT DARBY IS THE DEVIL - KIT DARBY IS THE DEVIL- KIT DARBY IS THE DEVIL - KIT DARBY IS THE DEVIL-

Last edited:
Who was there

Out of curiosity, was Jet Blue or Fed Ex there?

Kit Darby - then and now

How ironic that someone brings up a recent Kit Darby seminar.

I went to a Kit seminar nearly ten years ago. Times were similar then, except now things are worse. Except for meeting Irv Jasinski, whose service I used several months before, it was a complete and utter waste of time. I learned nothing new and the exhibitors there wouldn't have been interested in me anyway.

I'm sure nothing's changed.

Both Fedex and JB were there, with lines out the door. Same stuff you get on this board is what they were saying as far as hiring, classes, etc. SWA was there as well. Comair was filling interview slots for Feb Mar. 30 I think. 500 clones in airline interview uniforms joined me too.

Some guy from US Air stood up and told everyone that they would have jobs soon.

I scored a Comair interview but every other booth was a waste of time.

rk772 said:
Some guy from US Air stood up and told everyone that they would have jobs soon.

I scored a Comair interview but every other booth was a waste of time.
Good for you. Good luck with your interview. :)

Captain Robinson

Good ol' Lonnie Robinson still making promises huh? I'll bet he had everyone stand up and give a round of applause to our good buddy Kit Darby.

Well, maybe Captain Robinson can find jobs for the 1800 furloughed US Airways pilots. I dont mean to sound bitter, but his presence at those shows as a representative of US Airways is in very poor taste in my opinion.

Latest resources

Back