Air Grand Canyon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
00Dog,
Flightinfo.com user "DragonBravo" is a friend of mine & former AGC pilot. I'll call him & ask him to post here or PM you. I seem to remember him talking about dorm-style living quarters at GCN.

00Dog,

If you flew that hunk of junk in the ditch why in the world would you want to go back? Sure flying the Grand Canyon was fun...but not in the 1st C-207 built.

I heard that Lake Mead Air is out of biz. Anyone know more about that?

SpiffAV8 said:
00Dog,

If you flew that hunk of junk in the ditch why in the world would you want to go back? Sure flying the Grand Canyon was fun...but not in the 1st C-207 built.

I heard that Lake Mead Air is out of biz.

Good question! I've been asking myself the same thing.

LMA is gone. Papillon owns the building now.

TOGA said:
00Dog,
Flightinfo.com user "DragonBravo" is a friend of mine & former AGC pilot. I'll call him & ask him to post here or PM you. I seem to remember him talking about dorm-style living quarters at GCN.

A PM would be great. Thanks.

Tell you what......the problem these days is you're all spoiled.....not defending the operations of any current operator..in any fashion....just do what you have to to and make the best of it...and when you're sitting in the flight deck of the new generation wide-body jet where all you will eventually find yourselves...be proud you earned it....and you will look foldly on the days that you survived getting there...because I spend many hours flying long haul glass..widebody...blah..blah...blah...hours showing my ab-initio f.o's foto's of the REAL flying I had the PRIVILEDGE of doing...Grand Canyon tours...lunch at the Mushwip lodge,,or whatever they call it now. flaps 40 landings at boo-koo Az airstrip...ERAU guys eat your heart out....the biggest mistike anyone can do in this computer age is..not keeping a good photographic record of their real flying history....coz REAL pilots grew up flying those clapped out C-207's hauling Jap tourists and their 5 cameras 'round the Canyon....bitch all u want..but cherish the time you spent there...I'm an old fart now bitched while I did it...but..VERY glad I had the opportunity to do it ...you fellow professional aviators that still to this day earn your keep flying these time-honored routes...from all of us ex-canyon drivers turned bus drivers..."hats off to ya" n send me some [email protected] bless you all

Latest resources

Back