• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AGE 60 passes Senate today..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your last several posts have been as perfectly backward as they could possibly be! The biggest threat regarding cabotage will come from guys like yourself. For instance, if the argument for cabotage is framed and availed to our profession the same way this age 60 rule has gone down, we're all screwed! Instead of fighting it, a guy like you who can never get enough, will support cabotage as long as it has a silver lining trained in on your own needs. Example: It is likely to start with foriegn control. The next step will be a migration of widebody aircraft off shore. Guys like you won't resist it, you'll seek to secure your own needs by drawing up the ladder. You'll take care of yourselves without the least regard for anyone else and simply tell the rest of us: It was going to happen anyway, or: It's the global market place, etc.

It's too bad guys like you lack real leadership.

Globalization is an unknown that creates some anxiety, but if our profession's aged sages were anything but selfish turds, we could probably fare pretty well.

Yawnnnnnnn...... lack leadership? Whats your point?

I've witnessed first hand how pilots help out fellow pilots, young or old it's everyman for himself. The industry motto should be "you're first right after me". Is that the leadership you are talking about?

regardless, you are still a ****************************** bag.

Yawnnnnnnn...... lack leadership? Whats your point?

I've witnessed first hand how pilots help out fellow pilots, young or old it's everyman for himself. The industry motto should be "you're first right after me". Is that the leadership you are talking about?

You haven't witnessed sh!t. You're exactly who we DON'T need staying to 65. And, very sadly, you're the type who will stay.

Hey, I think I've flown with you?! Class of 83?

You haven't witnessed sh!t. You're exactly who we DON'T need staying to 65. And, very sadly, you're the type who will stay.

Dear Flopgut,

(Flopgut?) oh well, you have not flown with me if you had you would still be awed by my airmanship, humbleness and diplomacy. ;)

'83 lol. Back when my biggest problem was seeing if mom and dad would take me to the skating rink on Friday night.

Latest resources

Back