Acass???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

eyeamthechosen1

Have you guys heard anything or know anyone that has done any contract work for this place? They start at $11000 to start plus $3600 per diem a month to fly a Challenger 300 in Europe, Middle East and other places. Anyone have any info. Sounds like a good deal in the current US aviation environment. They have a bunch of ads on climbto350.com. I don't know though there is always a catch. If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it.

www.acass.ca

Sounds like they may be trying to low ball you. I know more than one person who has done hawker contracts with them for 12000+ a month. I would think a 300 should pay even more considering the lack of contract folks on the airframe.

If you were working with them I sure you have to pay for own recurrent training. I have not done any contract work so I wasn't sure about the $11000. I just need to find out real deal because some of the things I've been hearing haven't been that good.

If you were working with them I sure you have to pay for own recurrent training. I have not done any contract work so I wasn't sure about the $11000. I just need to find out real deal because some of the things I've been hearing haven't been that good.

If it's a 1 month "on", 1 month "off" contract, ACASS will likely only pay you for the month "on". $66k per year minus the cost of recurrent equals about $51k per year. Way below industry standard.

Then they'll say, "Yeah, but you can contract on your off months!".

Gee, thanks.

$3600 per month perdiem? Are you paying for your own housing? A family of 4 doesn't spend $3600 per month on food.

Last edited:
Upon further review, looks like the perdiem works out to about $100/day which sounds reasonable. Disregard.

Going international contract rate is $800 to $1,000 a day. You can bet ACASS is getting that from the client. They have a rap in the trade as lowball outfit. No full time contract pilots will have anything to do with them.

Any recommendations for a good company to get started in the contract side of the biz? I don't really care about location - just looking to make as much money as possible in the next couple years. Wherever it is, I'd want to take my family along though and still be able to enjoy some QOL while we're there. In other words, no ten day trips or anything like that.

crooks

professional crooks

you play you loose

they will never sign a contract they won't win

remember

Latest resources

Back