ACA folks...Please vote!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tarp

Just a reminder that the road shows start tomorrow (Dulles is 2:00pm and 6:00pm).

A second reminder is that 51% participation in the vote is required otherwise the MEC will make the decision for us. Based on the last elections, well.. they were embarassing numbers.

Get some information, form an opinion and VOTE. Please.

If this TA gets shoved down our throat because we didn't think enough of ourselves to vote...well that's just another reason to leave.

And I will leave all you fellow BlueRidgers with this thought - voting "Yes" to these concessions would mean I am afraid to lose this job - I'm not! I refuse to join the "race for the bottom".

If you are somebody who fears that you may be losing your job, you better start checking the website and getting involved - the vocal among us are starting early and voting "No".

Here, here...

I suggest voting a VEHEMENT no... early and often.

I don't care if it means my job. Better a job with fair pay than sh*t pay.

But by all means.............VOTE! (after you have taken the time to fully inform yourself re: this TA.)

Cheers!

CRJ puppy said:
Here, here...

I don't care if it means my job. Better a job with fair pay than sh*t pay.

Abso-freakin'-lutley. We're not talkin' about getting 20% cut from 150K wages here boys and girls. This is the difference between me having a roof over my head and a little bit of spending money OR just having a roof over my head and NO LIFE. Have you tried maintaining a family on 35K/year, didn't think so.

No NO NO NO!

If we start to given in it is over. What about the next time? If we start to roll over we will lose the ship.

Count me in as another definite NO. Everyone please make sure to post it on these boards when the vote is coming out and how so the company doesn't try and slip one past us.

Blaming the pilot group for our company misfortunes is typical. Voting yes would only ensure a slow cancerous death...if United wants 700's, there going to Mesa...no matter what concession we vote in, somebody's going to out price us.

I don't know what the future holds, but it sure as #ell ain't with United. Until somebody "downtown" shows me a solid business plan that WORKS, I'm voting NO!!! I ain't going out like a punk a$$ beooootch!!!

house

I will do everything in my power to educate and inform our pilot group as to the reasons why this TA is irresponsible. Fortunately, I don’t think much convincing will be necessary...but just in case;)

Lets put this baby to rest.

Blueridgeflyer

BTW...for you outsiders,

As of June 1st, it looks as if 75% of our pilot group is gravitating toward a NO vote. This is just an informal observance on my behalf from the ACO message board threads. Please bear in mind that no official road shows have begun...they start tomorrow. Voting opens on the 12th of June and proceeds until the 19th. Any other Blueridgers concur with this?

For you ARW types: I’m just curious as to the pulse of your pilot group before the vote? I remember some of the posts....ultimately, it wasn’t even close when it came to the ballot.

Blueridgeflyer

This is my first time posting, but i just had to in this case..

Boys/girls-

VoTe da b..t..ch down town to chiNa down....

nO F...n way i'm taking a pay cut..

Latest resources

Back