• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI to SWA Training Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Every airline (base) has a designated prince of darkness that can eyoore that fun out of anything. We need to get just thinking and beech jet their own column in the reporting points newspaper.

From what I've seen, they're no different than some of the RSW f/o's that submit to reporting points already. While you may disagree with their opinions, they have every right to them.

I have submitted IR's, safety reports, spoken with chief pilots as well as check airman. Even had a quick chat with vdv (respectfully) as he passed through MDW last week. Just get a bit disgusted with the rainbows and unicorns that tend to water down the reality of SWA. I guess if it is not from a RSW pilot then it does not deserve any credence?

Instead of wasting time and energy writing IR's, get down to the bar earlier, you''ll be happier and won't care after a while.

I have submitted IR's, safety reports, spoken with chief pilots as well as check airman. Even had a quick chat with vdv (respectfully) as he passed through MDW last week. Just get a bit disgusted with the rainbows and unicorns that tend to water down the reality of SWA. I guess if it is not from a RSW pilot then it does not deserve any credence?

I didn't see this post. So I retract my POD reference. Unfortunetaly you still care. I'm sorry about that. I hope it passes. You know for a second I thought about applying for the Presidents Council. Then that fleeting moment of wanting to invest a part of myself beyond "positive rate landing gear up" and "500" went away. Take care of the passengers and your crew. Screw the dooshbags at the GO. And make your own fun.

I'm headed to training and want to get a new suitcase with the SWA logo on the bag... Where do you SWA guys get your bags? I looked at the Usual luggage stores online, but the did not offer the SWA logo. Is there somewhere in particular that you buy from? I'm looking for Purdy Neat/Luggageworks bags.

Anyone ???

On a side note, that RSWFO who was crop-dusting in Mr C's last night please seek medical attention

Anyone ???

Thought this was answered-

They have them at the uniform shop at the TC

Google M&H and ask for Dallas locale if they can't help- or your admin can give you their number if you can't find it in the directory

The Dallas shop will have lots of different vendors they can point you to

(Miss the days when I could just give you Glo's number)

Get the $99 costco bag. Lighter, free replacement as well. Some overheads it wont fit unless turned but so much lighter than those iron rod cases. With 4 plane changes plus a sprint to make a commute on some days I'm pleased with the Kirkland bag.

If you put a trash bag on top of suitcase it helps protect it from capts bag which goes on top. Unless you like raw bag to bag contact. Think twice about the blazer. Guys catch a lot of crap for wearing it. Apparently only AT guys wear the blazer.

Anyone ???

They have in Dallas. You can pick it up in Dallas. If it was me , I would call PNT and order direct . Get one without the side pockets. I got the larger bag not sure what's it's called (747)?

Call training and have them switch you over to the uniform shop. They will answer your questions .

Latest resources

Back