• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI to SWA Training Schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The difference of opinion here seems to stem from the fact that, under the AAI contract, a CA who is being downgraded is paid CA rates throughout FO training. Once he takes his checkride and LOFT (ie completes training), he goes to FO rates.

I know . . . . I know . . . . SWA Contract is SO much better . . . . it was worth losing 3.5 years of seniority for. And the flexible schedules, where you can drop trips back to the Company . . . . . oh, wait, no, that was the AAI contract, too.

What did we give up our seniority for, again? For the privilege of keeping MJ and Red out of the dirt, off the nosewheel, and on the pavement . . . the RIGHT pavement? Wow, I can hardly wait.

Oh, btw thanks for continually bringing up the "new" pay rates . . . in other words, the pay rates we turned down five years ago. We never, ever, ever could have gotten them forced back on us, without your help, Red, MadJerk and Vixin . . . . :rolleyes:

Which one of you stooges is Moe, anyway? :laugh:
Lost on these guys is the 98% strike vote and the fact that we would have shut the place down just like Spirit did in June 2010...We were next!

And don't get pissy when u had everything u r bitching about in SL9. Oh but the mbrship was too stupid to get a vote... Looks like u were the stupid one... Oh and try and learn how to fly the 73...tired of baby sitting AAI FOs

In light of recent events, it's probably not a good idea for madjack to be lecturing any other pilots on operating the 73.

And don't get pissy when u had everything u r bitching about in SL9. Oh but the mbrship was too stupid to get a vote... Looks like u were the stupid one... Oh and try and learn how to fly the 73...tired of baby sitting AAI FOs

Too funny.

Keep clenching that tiller and telling that to yourself. If they are 737 Guys, you should probably be listening to them. If they are 717 guys, I'll bet they are adapting at a much faster rate then you did. . . .

:laugh:

Weren't those the payrates Sept 2010 when Southwest decided to step in and buy you?

I don't care if it was your 2001 rates or 1956 rates, I believe that's what your paychecks reflected, right?

Are your facts different that what the paychecks stated?

Hey, Red . . . Want to compare 2001 pay rates again? Or did you already forget your stellar 2001 pay rates make ours look pretty good!

I can post 'em again, if you want to go down that road again.

Better to focus on the positives. U have a great job at a solid company....I think the AAI CPs that have global seniorty to hold SWA CP post 1/15 should keep their AAI pay rates until SWA upgrade...

Hey, Red . . . Want to compare 2001 pay rates again? Or did you already forget your stellar 2001 pay rates make ours look pretty good!

I can post 'em again, if you want to go down that road again.

Yea, similar to the Stock Options you guys were awarded in 2001 as well...oh wait, maybe I got that backwards.

Can't compare Sept 2010 payrates at Airtran? Then apply smoke and mirrors immediately.

So which pay rate should you use on the AAI side? The new one from Jan 2011 after SW purchased you guys? Seems a little disingenuous doesn't it?

The rates on the day of purchase, where.....the rates.

The rates on the day of purchase, where(sic).....irrelevant.

It's all irrelevant. As was AAI seniority or all our seniority when age 65 changed...what matters is pay and QOL and as the acquired carrier AAI took a hit...no one should have to take a paycut

Latest resources

Back