• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA/US ISL question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As far as I know, a MOAB will occur next summer with no base or narrow body fences
Pave Driver

Where did you get this little nugget. I have not heard of that happening
at all let alone summer 2015.............?????

Don't forget, binding arbitration is not really binding if it doesn't go your way. As long as you have the majority on your side - oh wait . . .

Bitching Incessantly is only Bitching Incessantly when the contract changes and you decide to continue bitching that you don't have the old contract. :D Carry on!

Sorry, failed at cut and pasting on an iPad. I tried to paste an article about the USAir side of the merger not being happy, any way........USAPA has been, everyone agrees, dysfunctional to say the least. Because of USAPA, the USAir pilots have gone into this merger with one hand tied behind their back. Kind of sad what the long term legacy of USAPA will be.

Last edited:
I'll start. 1. They have shown that integrity and your word doesn't count if you don't get your way. 2. The ********************ty wages and workrules have hampered the ability of other pilot groups to make large improvements to their ch11 contracts.

Sorry, failed at cut and pasting on an iPad. I tried to paste an article about the USAir side of the merger not being happy, any way........USAPA has been, everyone agrees, dysfunctional to say the least. Because of USAPA, the USAir pilots have gone into this merger with one hand tied behind their back. Kind of sad what the long term legacy of USAPA will be.

I'll start. 1. They have shown that integrity and your word doesn't count if you don't get your way. 2. The ********************ty wages and workrules have hampered the ability of other pilot groups to make large improvements to their ch11 contracts.

[/COLOR]

Spoken like a true westicle. Jeez you little girls wine a lot

And no Nic. Period. It is deader than dead.
West pilots will be feathered in with the third listers. you heard it here first

What a coward. When the intergration comes, nicky the dicky here will vanish like a fart in the wind. You heard it here first.

Usapa should soon become a footnote in history for all that is wrong with organized labor and just another chapter in the sad careers of former East pilots who think the world owes them. The east/ west is still in play no matter what the village idiots say here.

Can't we all just get along?
Nevermind..

Gee Dan, why are you concerned about their long term legacy? They aren't. Do you think Bernie Madoff or Frank Lorenzo worries about anything more than preserving the smug satisfaction of what they stole and the lives they ruined? Steve Bradford and Mike Cleary are no different nor are the 3500 enablers that helped them.

Latest resources

Back